Bandhagen opened on 22 November 1954.
The photos on this page were taken by, and are copyright 2002, Thomas Flachsbinder.
This photo of the platform shows the artwork on the platform, a long and winding ruler that snakes its way down the platform, into the ticket hall and finally out onto the sidewalk outside. The large stone is from the island of Öland, off the southeastern coast of Sweden.
A northbound train arriving at Bandhagen.
The same train during its station stop at Bandhagen.
And a view of the same train departing Bandhagen.